Share this page:
Stay connected:
Welcome to the Citywire Money Forums, where members share investment ideas and discuss everything to do with their money.

You'll need to log in or set up an account to start new discussions or reply to existing ones. See you inside!

Dissertation Survey
Jack Fleming
Posted: 13 March 2018 19:49:42(UTC)

Hi there, I am currently studying business management at Edinburgh Napier University and I am carrying out a dissertation on the impact that technology is having on investor independence with regards to managing their portfolios. I have posted this a couple of times previously and I appreciate those who have filled it in already. However I still require a more responses. The survey takes no more than 5 minutes to complete there are no questions that can identify you and will remain anonymous. I have copied the link below. Thanks for your help in advance.

Bruce J.
Posted: 14 March 2018 00:26:27(UTC)

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Dear Jack,

I'm sorry but the design of your survey has issues.

I only got as far as question 4 before I reached the point where none of the answers were appropriate.

Would it really be so difficult to include an option such as "none of the above" or "other, please give details".

You are asking people, many of them very experienced people, to give up their time to help you with your work. The least you can do is to offer them a good quality survey.

Did you run a pilot study first ?
Posted: 15 March 2018 09:42:01(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Done. Hope it is helpful. raybd
ps. I would need similar technology to monitor an adviser.
+ Reply to discussion

Other markets