Share this page:
Stay connected:
Welcome to the Citywire Money Forums, where members share investment ideas and discuss everything to do with their money.

You'll need to log in or set up an account to start new discussions or reply to existing ones. See you inside!

Notification

Icon
Error

What's happening to Blue Prism?
S_M
Posted: 12 March 2018 15:25:55(UTC)

Was thanked: 344 time(s) in 209 post(s)
Tony Peterson;58597 wrote:
S_M

You should watch a few episodes of "Till Death Us Do Part" before you decide what is offensive and what is not.

Meanwhile, I note, the Alternative Fact machine is still in full swing. Pointless engaging with you.

I love Alf Garnett, Warren Mitchell was a very funny man whose values where at the opposite end of the spectrum from his most famous character. People didn’t laugh with Alf Garnett they laughed at him.

The same goes for it ain’t half hot mum, my father who came here from the sub continent used to roar with laughter every time the show was on. It says a lot when you can laugh at yourself or your culture, rather than get offended at the slightest slur.

Your reference to the alternative fact machine just shows how much of a superiority complex you have Tony, even at your age there is a lot to learn.
2 users thanked S_M for this post.
AJW on 13/03/2018(UTC), Mansi Rao on 15/03/2018(UTC)
4 Pages«Previous page234
+ Reply to discussion

Markets

Other markets