Share this page:
Stay connected:
Welcome to the Citywire Money Forums, where members share investment ideas and discuss everything to do with their money.

You'll need to log in or set up an account to start new discussions or reply to existing ones. See you inside!

Notification

Icon
Error

Any body like foreign markets
banjofred
Posted: 03 December 2016 07:35:11(UTC)

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 61 post(s)
Correction

three hundred and fifty million a year
Dian
Posted: 09 December 2016 23:34:45(UTC)

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Investor interest is shifting toward new sectors.

Out of the blue moon investors are creating demand for food and health related stock and defensive ETFs as well. Shares in defensive sector with steady earnings and dividends were in demand during last week.

Some movers in the USA market

Sanderson Farms, Inc.(NASDAQ:SAFM)
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation(NASDAQ:PPC)
Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALXN :NASDAQ)
Mosaic Co (MOS: NYSE)

They were up by more than 4% and my attention went towards above companies as well as few other food stocks including following.

SKY PLC(LON:SKY)

Do not underestimate both UK and Japanese markets as well. There are great opportunities at your door itself. Sudden takeovers can rocket stock prices in any type of market big or small. Next great opportunities should come from overlooked frontier markets. As I anticipated, Health care and consumer staples had good demand in global markets during past week.

If time permits, I will upload some attractive opportunities in frontier markets next.
Dian
Posted: 15 February 2017 08:27:43(UTC)

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Global markets are making new records. Even overlooked markets are bouncing back.
Some fresh rally should reward patient investors globally.

https://www.investmentwe...r-classic-opportunities
2 PagesPrevious page12
+ Reply to discussion

Markets

Other markets