Share this page:
Stay connected:
Welcome to the Citywire Money Forums, where members share investment ideas and discuss everything to do with their money.

You'll need to log in or set up an account to start new discussions or reply to existing ones. See you inside!

Notification

Icon
Error

Got this on my FB feed
Pete_Walker
Posted: 20 February 2013 14:44:56(UTC)

Hi everyone

I’ve got forwarded this in my facebook feed yesterday. http://www.indiegogo.com...ts/2-days-in-january--3

It sparked my interest as I read through and watched the trailer. I'm still unsure about it. What do you guys think? Do you guys feel it could be worth looking into or do you guys think it's poppy-cock? It said it covered the whole event live I might just take a deep breath pay the $10 and see what happens. The worst is I've wasted £6 or so haha.

I'd like to get some other opinions though :)
Clive B
Posted: 20 February 2013 15:34:16(UTC)

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Seems like the usual b.s. to me. Guys claim to have invented a trading system to make money. Hardly original. Perhaps they have, most likely they haven't, not in the sense it'll come good over the long run. So, do they decide to just keep it to themselves and make tons of money month after month ? No. They decide to sell the idea to 5000 others at $10/go. Why ? If their system is that good, they've no need of $50,000.

How about my system. Play roulette, bet £1,000 on the number 4 the first time. When it wins, put all your winnings on the number 7, then all the winnings from that on number 29. Makes you a fortune. I did it once, won masses of money. OK, I'm lying here, I've never done it. BUT, even if I had, would you give me £10 for the idea, knowing there's no way it would work long term (and I know that, which is why I'm flogging the idea to you for £10) ?
+ Reply to discussion

Markets

Other markets