Share this page:
Stay connected:
Welcome to the Citywire Money Forums, where members share investment ideas and discuss everything to do with their money.

You'll need to log in or set up an account to start new discussions or reply to existing ones. See you inside!

Notification

Icon
Error

H&L
Confused Dad
Posted: 11 February 2013 16:43:32(UTC)

I have recently been in touch with H&L regarding their financial advisory service.
I'm looking at my Isa portfolio and secondly setting up a SIPP - both of which they can assist with for 1% of the transfer value fee.

Does anyone have any experience of this service by H&L and is it money well spent and did it meet your expectations?

Thanks
Steve L.
Posted: 13 February 2013 18:42:53(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I had a look around about 18 months ago for an Advisory service, I considered H&L as I had previously been with them for my SIPP and found them to be very efficient.

However, I chose Bestinvest largely as there charges seemed more competitive (there is no upfront fee simply an annual charge, although I believe H&L charge a lower annual fee). I have been pleased with their recommendations, with the only caveat that the service is more geared to invest, hold, review. I am now looking to move over to their Managed Portfolio Service to allow them full discretionary service.

You may wish to consider them, or several of the other services available (Charles Stanley etc.).
+ Reply to discussion

Markets

Other markets