Share this page:
Stay connected:
Welcome to the Citywire Money Forums, where members share investment ideas and discuss everything to do with their money.

You'll need to log in or set up an account to start new discussions or reply to existing ones. See you inside!

Notification

Icon
Error

good for you
sam ton
Posted: 06 February 2013 14:47:44(UTC)

Vinegar contains a small amount of protein and carbohydrates, also containing sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc and chlorine.
Dr Cyril Scott and Morris Hansen in their book about the benefits of apple cider vinegar that:
First - to prevent diarrhea because it contains astringent.
Second - activates the process of digestion and metabolism in the body.
Third - prevents necrosis of the teeth.
IV - kills parasites in the intestine.
V - can be used to improve digestion when those who have a lack of stomach acid.
Aisha may Allah be pleased that the Prophet peace be upon him said: "Yes, food is Aladam _ _ or vinegar." Sahih Muslim
Aladam: What Aatadm him, said: Adam bread with vinegar, or dip the bread in vinegar and eat it, and collect Aladam: Adam, as writers and books.
As the vinegar by the disinfectant for the intestines, and some people recommended using it to gargle the mouth and throat, mouth be clean of bacteria that is what leads us to God's words ((3) Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination
(4) It is not but a revelation revealed
(5) Taught to him by one intense in strength
BOB 2
Posted: 06 February 2013 20:19:08(UTC)

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Funny you should say that ,
I remember this old 102 year man on the TV question put to him ,and what do you put your
long life down to ,drink plenty of vinegar.
sam ton
Posted: 09 February 2013 14:31:01(UTC)

Conrad Parker
Posted: 06 March 2013 08:25:03(UTC)

I never thought that vinegar has a lot of benefit to life of people.
Daniel L
Posted: 17 August 2013 00:46:25(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
It is just a shame that vinegar taste so terrible. I know it helps keep the body in order, but getting past the smell is something I don't think I can do. I wonder if they offer it in pill form..I guess I will have some research to do.
+ Reply to discussion

Markets

Other markets