Share this page:
Stay connected:
Welcome to the Citywire Money Forums, where members share investment ideas and discuss everything to do with their money.

You'll need to log in or set up an account to start new discussions or reply to existing ones. See you inside!

Notification

Icon
Error

Interactive Investor Issues
Peter Young
Posted: 17 May 2018 07:56:24(UTC)

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Since II acquired TD Direct I've noticed a number of issues mentioned on these pages (and experienced some myself) as they tried to move the operation onto TD's platform. Here's another one that I've fallen foul of in my ISA....

It appears that any regular buy orders are now placed on the third Wednesday of the month, which can be any time between the 15th and the 21st. Orders always used to be placed around the 21st of the month, which gave sufficient time for new cash to be collected from my bank account. Now, with the change, the orders have been placed before there is sufficient cash in the account to fulfil them.

Now that I've spotted it I've asked them to move forward the date on which the money is collected from my account. It would have been nice to have been told of the change, and if it was in some small print somewhere I've obviously missed it. In fact, the person on the phone didn't know what had happened until he went away to presumably ask a colleague.

Hopefully their systems will settle down soon or I might be moving to another platform.

1 user thanked Peter Young for this post.
Mr Helpful on 17/05/2018(UTC)
+ Reply to discussion

Markets

Other markets