Share this page:
Stay connected:
Welcome to the Citywire Money Forums, where members share investment ideas and discuss everything to do with their money.

You'll need to log in or set up an account to start new discussions or reply to existing ones. See you inside!

Notification

Icon
Error

How is my Sipp balanced in retirement now?
Samual Saunders
Posted: 06 May 2018 20:03:43(UTC)

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Thanks JohnW,
still a few of us still around!

One of the main reasons for ensuring I reach my goals is the satisfaction of knowing that even with the loss of my business at 55 , due to people I trusted cheating me and stealing my money, I managed to turn things around, start something new that I enjoyed and did not retire until 70.

Having reached a 'certain standard' in our lives, we wish to maintain that, which we will, and still leave the coffers well filled for our loved ones.

With more knowledge of investments, this would have been achieved earlier, but I am still eager to learn more with the help of these sorts of forums and really enjoy the research.
Thank you all.

Sam
2 users thanked Samual Saunders for this post.
JohnW on 06/05/2018(UTC), mcminvest on 07/05/2018(UTC)
JohnW
Posted: 06 May 2018 20:36:38(UTC)

Was thanked: 206 time(s) in 97 post(s)
I started investing when I packed up smoking and decided I needed to do something with the money or it would disappear into the housekeeping. So I always say, my portfolio is only fag money. lol

John
1 user thanked JohnW for this post.
Samual Saunders on 06/05/2018(UTC)
2 PagesPrevious page12
+ Reply to discussion

Markets

Other markets