Share this page:
Stay connected:
Welcome to the Citywire Money Forums, where members share investment ideas and discuss everything to do with their money.

You'll need to log in or set up an account to start new discussions or reply to existing ones. See you inside!

Notification

Icon
Error

De-listed AIM shares moving to other markets
nde
Posted: 27 September 2017 08:37:40(UTC)

Hi,

Newbie questions I guess but cant find much info online, I have shares in a company that was listed on AIM, it got de-listed and is now trading on the NEX (formerly ISDX) market. The broker I'm with doesn't cover this market.

How can I trade these shares? If I move to another broker how show ownership of these shares to be able to trade them?

Thanks,
nde
Nigel G
Posted: 27 September 2017 13:10:01(UTC)

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Probably best to speak with your current broker, and ask if the shares can be transferred to the broker that trades on the NEX. Alternatively, ask if they can be converted to certificated form as proof of ownership.
Alan Selwood
Posted: 30 September 2017 22:05:53(UTC)

Was thanked: 3883 time(s) in 1454 post(s)
Here is a web page that lists UK brokers who are said to provide trading on the NEX exchange:
http://www.nexexchange.c...mbers-partners/brokers/

Hope that helps!

It seems that any shares that delist from AIM and move to NEX are going to be ones that have problems and are probably going to be higher risk than most.

Good luck!
+ Reply to discussion

Markets

Other markets