Share this page:
Stay connected:
Welcome to the Citywire Money Forums, where members share investment ideas and discuss everything to do with their money.

You'll need to log in or set up an account to start new discussions or reply to existing ones. See you inside!

Notification

Icon
Error

Monthly Income Portfolio - which platform?
DJ61
Posted: 02 June 2017 07:33:40(UTC)

Hi All
I am trying to create a ISA monthly income portfolio of OEICs using my current platform, that pays out monthly to my bank account I've had problems doing this I suspect because I am investing a combination of lump sum payments and monthly dds? I also amend monthly payments a fair bit - affordability and market conditions. My feeling is that their systems can't cope with this and their default setting for any new investment is Acc units.

Has anyone experienced similar issues or can recommend a platform, that can deliver the above within a low cost platform that also provides on line visibility of what dividends have been paid by which fund etc. I assume HL could do this, with their IT ISA possibly being the way to go.

Thanks
Mystery X
Posted: 02 June 2017 15:45:58(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
HL can answer all your concerns. Best platform on the market although. like everything else in life, you get what you pay for .
1 user thanked Mystery X for this post.
dlp6666 on 07/06/2017(UTC)
+ Reply to discussion

Markets

Other markets