Share this page:
Stay connected:
Welcome to the Citywire Money Forums, where members share investment ideas and discuss everything to do with their money.

You'll need to log in or set up an account to start new discussions or reply to existing ones. See you inside!

Notification

Icon
Error

CLIG city of london investment group
dyfed
Posted: 31 May 2017 12:01:47(UTC)

Was thanked: 324 time(s) in 151 post(s)
I have held this for a while for the divi, topped up when it dipped. Now roaring away, not really sure why - reasonably good results but not stellar and that was a while back. CEO has sold shares within the last few days so unlikely to be a take over. Not a core holding for me so not sure whether to sell or keep. Any ideas?
Andrew James
Posted: 31 May 2017 18:20:46(UTC)

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 24 post(s)
I have been a holder for a few years. Very well managed company and most of the revenues go straight to the bottom line. It has benefitted from the devaluation of sterling as a lot of its revenues are in dollars. Excellent yield and I am considering adding, even with the recent rise in share price.Barry O has been completely transparent as to his plans to divest shares, which I think is commendable. They operate in difficult markets so are far from risk free, but I think that they are best in class.
2 users thanked Andrew James for this post.
dyfed on 31/05/2017(UTC), Guest on 01/06/2017(UTC)
+ Reply to discussion

Markets

Other markets